Wednesday, March 16, 2005

GREAT! i'm not allowed to train, to have PE
or have any physical activities for a month!
besides all these bullshit, i still have to
put on a knee guard for the whole month too!
i supposedly tore my ligament or something
like that, thats why its hurting so badly.

the doctor told me if i go play some games
within the month, it would be at my own risk.
she also added that my knee needs ALOT of rest
now, cos i overexerted it too much with my games.
HOW MUCH OF REST WOULD IT POSSIBLY NEED, DAMMIT! one whole freaking month of not training! OMG! then i realised how bad it actually was when she told me that by one month, if the knee still doesnt heal, i might have to undergo an op.

i'm gonna miss training! i'm gonna miss it so much! ARGHHHHHH! SCRRREEEEWWWW MY KNEEEEE! i just hope it heals fast, so that i'd be able to start training hard for the competitions!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home